Dyson pure humidify + cool showing consistent bad air quality | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson pure humidify + cool showing consistent bad air quality

• 24 March 2023
  • 1 reply

My machine has been showing poor or fair air quality for over 24 hours. It has been running at max purify this whole time and will not budge. It usually shows good air quality unless there’s an identifiable source like cooking so this is unusual. It’s in the same room in the same spot it always is and I can’t find any new source of bad air or reason for it. I’ve cleaned the sensors and it hasn’t helped. Please help! Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 March 2023, 10:03

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi there @Audreyat,

We can definitely help with this and it sounds like the air quality sensors could require cleaning, if they’re are constantly on the highest speed and on auto mode.

Here is a link to our Community page where you can find tips on how to clean the sensors and lower the air quality reading. 

My machine/App shows a 999 Severe reading, what do I do?

If you’re still struggling, you may wish to consider resetting the machine. Sometimes this can help to reboot the onboard software. Read our 'Power Cycling/Restarting' your air treatment machine for further help.

After this, should the issue still be there, I would recommend getting in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, here one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.