Machine Air Quality Report Unavailable | Dyson Community
Solved

Machine Air Quality Report Unavailable

• 22 November 2023
  • 10 replies

I’ve got Dyson Purifier Cool in my study and a Big+Quiet in my living room and I tried generating a Machine Air Quality report for the first time with both. I’v e had them for a few weeks now and Continuous Monitoring has been turned on this entire time. On the iPhone app, I can see the graphs showing the air quality of the previous few days, even when the machine was switched off.

But the report error message says: “Your machine hasn’t collected enough air quality readings” (see screenshot). I have tried restarting the app and the machine. No difference.   

icon

Best answer by Jack 22 November 2023, 17:43

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @dontpanic,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

To successfully generate an Air Quality Report within the MyDyson™ app, your Dyson purifiers need to have run for a minimum of 12 hours a day for at least 10 days a month. Continuous Monitoring mode will count towards this, as it ensures air quality data is monitored and reported even if your machine isn’t actively running. At the end of the month, you'll be able to view your report with insight into the quality of air in your home. 

Hope this clears things up! If you check in early December, you should have access to your November report as long as the minimum criteria has been met. Let us know if you do continue to have issues after this point.

Hi Jack

Thanks for the reply. 

I have the same issue with my model. It’s been running with continuous monitoring over a month and it still tells me the report is unavailable. This purifier is always on. 

Any ideas how many months is have to be on before the data is available?  I called tech support and they had no idea what I was talking about. 

Where do you actually look for the report? I don’t see it in the Dyson app (iPhone)

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @DarkAcid,

To successfully generate an Air Quality Report within the MyDyson™ app, your Dyson purifiers need to have run for a minimum of 12 hours a day for at least 10 days a month. Continuous Monitoring mode will count towards this, as it ensures air quality data is monitored and reported even if your machine isn’t actively running. At the end of the month, you'll be able to view your report with insight into the quality of air in your home.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @grumbleb,

On your purifier product screen within the MyDyson™ app, just tap the cog icon in the top right-hand corner. ‘Machine air quality report’ should be the final option on your menu:

Hope this helps! 

Hi Jack,

I was on continuous monitoring from the moment I set it up. I think it takes longer than 10 days to generate a report. It literally didn’t generate until over a month of running continuously and have continuous monitoring turned on. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @DarkAcid,

Thanks for your reply! As long as the minimum criteria has been met, the report will be generated automatically at the end of each month with insight into your indoor air quality for the month that’s passed.

Hope this makes sense!

Hi @grumbleb,

On your purifier product screen within the MyDyson™ app, just tap the cog icon in the top right-hand corner. ‘Machine air quality report’ should be the final option on your menu:

Hope this helps! 

Excellent thanks. Although it says “Report unavailable “ I suspect it is because I haven’t owned it for more than a month?