Airstrait release - still nothing | Dyson Community

Airstrait release - still nothing

• 11 December 2023
  • 2 replies

So, i checked instagram - alerts ready at Dyson - still not one word from Dyson on the release date for europe. Surely marketing at Dyson should be on this? Not even for Christmas can we get one - and why doesnt anyone from Dyson have any date or even month? you keep saying check our insta/website  - well i have done.. and they tell me nothing. 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Hants1,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - glad you’re as excited for the launch of the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener as we are! I’m sorry we haven’t been in a position to share a local date for availability just yet, although I can reassure you it will be rolling out to our other markets in 2024.

In the meantime we can only recommend keeping an eye on Dyson.com for updates. But of course, we’ll also be posting here on the Dyson Community to keep everyone in the loop! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Hants1,

Just to update you on this as promised, the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener will be launching in the UK very soon!

To be among the first to know as soon as it’s available, please make sure you’ve signed up on our website: https://www.dyson.co.uk/hair-care/sign-up