BP03 Breeze Mode | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

BP03 Breeze Mode

• 19 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I’m a new owner of a BP03. I was wondering if anyone has has experience with their unit making clicking sounds when using breeze mode?

There is slight clicking and very faint motor hum when adjusting angles, however in my already quiet room, I can hear the air angle mechanism clicking when in breeze mode.

I had read many reviews without many mentioning breeze mode.

Other than that small clicking this unit is exactly what I wanted. My TP02’s and TP07 are great, just too noisy.

I have contacted dyson and they’re offering a replacement but I wanted to see if this was experienced by other people first. The box was in excellent condition, wrapped and undamaged.

Thank you,

OneCleanCookie

Hi @onecleancookie , thanks for your post. Based on the noise you are hearing, this is not normal to occur. A replacement will be needed to fully resolve your issue. 

Thank you for your reply.

I went ahead with the replacement option and received my new unit today and it works flawlessly. Very happy now!

Breeze mode allows intermittent airflow without overcooling and will step up in case of an event. I didn’t think I would use this feature especially in the winter but it’s what I found myself most comfortable with.

The dyson associate also expedited my shipping. 

I’m so glad I bought this model.