Can't get answers from Customer Service regarding a replacement vacuum | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hello all! 

I am beyond frustrated with Dyson customer service for the lack of action. I've contacted via phone and chat many times now since July 20th. My vacuum stopped working, it was under warranty, they said to ship it back which I did and ever since then, I'm getting the most polite response of, "I've looked into this matter and you'll have an email in 24-48 hours". Lots of platitudes is fine but I just want the vacuum. At one point, they said the vacuum I sent in is not available so they were going to send me something comparable. I said fine. Yep! You'll hear in 24-48 hours. I spoke to them again last week and even requested a supervisor who supposedly came on line to chat (I have to wonder if its the same person with a different name/title) and he/she said they had released the machine and I ought to hear in 24-48 hours. I told them I'd been told it was released several times and the person said, this time its released and I'll hear in 24-48 hours. Its now 2 weeks later and still nothing. 

I found an email address on this site, but also haven’t had a response other than Dyson was glad I reached out and I should hear from them in a day (this is day 3). 

I hope you have had some sort of resolution which I’d like to have as well. Any suggestions, contacts, comments would be much appreciated!