Can’t get my £100 recycling credit! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Can’t get my £100 recycling credit!

• 9 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem as me.

The problem I have is that Dyson cannot see my order number for my new machine on their system as they seem to have 2 systems (1 old and 1 new).

The customer care team can only see the new system, so when I speak to them, and believe me I have on numerous occasions, they can’t see my new machine, so they can’t issue the £100,

This problem started with Dyson NOT sending me the return label as they couldn’t find my order number and after at least 12 phone calls this was finally resolved by a manager (Obed Canales) who escalated the problem to the back office team and I finally got the label to enabled me to send off my old machine. Unfortunately they haven’t resolved the problem of me being on the wrong system, so the problem still persists and I’m no closer to getting my £100. 
After another 2 phone calls today, the first lasting 15 minutes, then the cut me off and the second lasted 25 minutes, resulted in Rodrigo assuring me that he has escalated it to the back office team and they will reply to me within 5 days (we shall see!!!).

I do hope that no warranty issues occur as I have no confidence that I will ever get any help.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Ken

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Ken Birch,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

Per our direct messages, this should be resolved shortly.