Cashback from cashrewards is not provided - Any Ideas? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Cashback from cashrewards is not provided - Any Ideas?

• 19 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I have purchased a Dyson Pure Hot + Cool™️ purifying fan heater. Dyson provided a cashback offers via Cashrewards dot com and I used that to purchase this device so that I can receive the cashback. However my cashback is declined and Cashrewards customer service rep has mentioned that Dyson has determined that this transaction hasn’t come from Cashrewards and thus declined my cashback. I am quite a frequent user of cashrewards and have used it properly all the time to get cashback from different retailers. It’s some glitch on dyson end and they are not accepting the cashback. Has anyone else have got similar issue. My original item was also faulty, and Dyson replaced it and created a new order with $0. But because they took the original item back is it because of that their system is considering it as return and not honoring the cashback and providing some reason. I am not sure but due to some issue in Dyson system’s they are not tracking cashback which is not fair as you get once a while such deals. Has anyone else have got similar issue and did Dyson provide a feedback. Please advise  

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Vjain

Thanks for letting us know about this.

As this is unique question, I wouldn’t have thought our other members would have an experience to share.

Although I can’t offer a direct answer, I can suggest a next step - the finance team in your market will need to investigate this query. 

We at the community have limited to no access into customer account information, so we wouldn’t be able to investigate this on your behalf.

I’d therefore encourage you to continue your conversation with the customer service team. For whatever reason you’re unable to contact the team through the telephone, please use one of the other services listed on the ‘Contact Us’ page. I recommend using either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps.  To do this, simply click on our Dyson Support link and navigate the ‘Support’ section. 

Sorry I can’t be of more assistance. 

Thanks,

Stuart