Cordless vacuum - A positive order experience | Dyson Community
SPOTLIGHTED POST

Cordless vacuum - A positive order experience

• 11 January 2023
  • 0 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Cordless vacuum - Order experience and feedback. 

After countless years of service, our very old cordless (DC58) gave us the ghost, retiring to our local Recycling Centre. As My wife and I used this in our washroom, it wasn’t a huge lost, but over the Christmas period she noticed Dyson were running exclusive online sales. 

Off to the Dyson web shop I went. It had been a while since we ordered a vacuum directly from Dyson and I must say, we were not disappointed. Right off the mark, we were impressed with their recommendation. Having us choose the size of our home, if we had a pet, where we’d be using the cleaner (floor type) and most important to us, if we wanted it for quick or longer use. 

Surprisingly, they didn't push their latest technology, which really hit home with me as they clearly were not trying to force a sale, after profit or recommend a machine that wasn’t suitable for our needs. They still showed us a few alternative options, letting us view the tools. I personally found this approach refreshing.

Once we selected the cleaner we wanted, the ordering was straightforward enough and on completion we received an order confirmation. We ordered just before Christmas, so knew we might have to wait a few more days. This coincided with a local postal strike. 

I was pleasantly surprised to received the cleaner before the New Year. Dyson updated me through email advising of the dispatch and planned delivery date. A follow on even came from the courier.

The delivery was quick, packaging was light and construction was easy. We waited a few more days for our extra tools, but didn’t feel we were missing out by having to wait this time.

Like when I ordered a new filter back in August, I’d happily recommend purchasing directly from Dyson to anyone that will listen. I found it really straightforward, their recommendation was spot on and the order arrived as expected. Kudos to Dyson for the packaging. Less cardboard is more for the environment and less for me to pack into the recycling box.

All in all, really simple process from start to finish and our washroom can be kept clean, with less hair from our dog. 

(Moderation Edit - Converted to Conversation)

0 replies

Be the first to reply!