dayson international exchange | Dyson Community
Solved

dayson international exchange

• 8 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi my husband got me a dayson airwrape when he was on one week working travel in the US but we are living in Spain we didn’t know that it’s not compatible with the European voltage and in LA they didn’t advice us while they knew that it was a gift and he was there only for 2 weeks what can we do please 

icon

Best answer by Jack 9 January 2024, 12:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Ghofrane,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

With the exception of the Dyson Corrale™ straightener - which is engineered for travel, and styling on the go - Dyson haircare appliances are manufactured to run on the voltage of the country they’re sold in. We advise against ordering Dyson technology in one country for use in another. This can invalidate the Dyson guarantee, and may also make it very difficult for us to offer support in the event of a breakdown. You can find some further information about this here: 

I can’t promise that we would be able to help in this case, as we don’t offer an international guarantee. You would need to speak directly to the Dyson Spain Customer Care team to discuss any options available. The decision-making would sit with them, and isn’t something we can override via the Dyson Community. You can find contact information for Dyson Spain here

But why when my husband went for buying from the LA store they didn’t advice him and mention this while they knew that we will not use in the USA.please this is really frustrating we have a 600 dollars machine that I can’t do anything with it I’ve read other discussion and the problem was solved can you get in touch with Dyson in spain?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Ghofrane,

Thanks for your reply. I’m sorry for any disappointment but as advised, you will need to contact Dyson Spain directly to discuss this further with them, as it’s a local decision for the Customer Care team in that market.

Please do reach out via the contact options in the link I provided.