Delivery - How do I get a shipping update? | Dyson Community
Solved

Delivery - How do I get a shipping update?

• 19 October 2022
  • 8 replies

I placed an order for V8 ABSOLUTE on the 15th of this month and when I did, it said that expected delivery was Tuesday (18th) so I was expecting to received an email with tracking number right away. Today is the 19th and I still haven’t received an email. Is this normal when ordering directly from Dyson.com?

(Edited by moderator – Tags added and Title amended) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 20 October 2022, 09:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey Darlin

I’ve personally never had issues. Delivery arrived when scheduled. 

Here’s a similar post from a few days back.

Their recommendation was calling, talking to an agent and getting to the bottom of it. 

Good luck to you. 

Lemon

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @YUARCH

Lemon is correct. In situations where an update to an order is sought, we recommend speaking directly to the local Contact Centre.

The local teams are best placed to support you with queries relating to order status, payment, or delivery. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can investigate on your behalf and escalate internally if needed. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

With that in mind, there are a number of ways in which contact with Dyson can be made. The first is via the local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps.

To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

The second, more direct approach is to call the Dyson Helpline and speak with our experts. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

I ordered a vacuum yesterday (03/09/23) the delivery was set for today (04/09/23) before 12 midday. No courier has contacted me, and obviously no delivery. How can I find when this will be delivered? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I ordered a vacuum yesterday (03/09/23) the delivery was set for today (04/09/23) before 12 midday. No courier has contacted me, and obviously no delivery. How can I find when this will be delivered? 

If you’ve got shipping information, you’re better off contacting the courier. I expect it’s a delay on their side. If it hasn’t been dispatched, you’ll need to take it up with Dyson directly. Some light reading on the subject here - How to: Check on the progress of a delivery | Dyson Community.

Hi, I've had no email from Dyson so I don't know who the courier is! I had an email yesterday saying “your order has been shipoed”, when I chased today they said it was being “processed”, to be honest if they said four days it would have given me options, but they clearly lied and said “next day” when I ordered it. Simply put, they lied.

Userlevel 5

If it still hasn't arrived, cancel and reorder it! Waiting more than 24 - 48 hours is ridiculous.. Especially if they’ve said it will be delivered the next day, before 12:00.  

This happened to me they say it’s still pending but it’s suppose to be delivered today. I contacted Dyson and GLS but Dyson said contact gls I did but then Gls said contact Dyson. It’s so frustrating!!