Did not receive Dyson airwrap replacement- US | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Did not receive Dyson airwrap replacement- US

• 19 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I had issues with my Dyson Airwrap multi-styler that I purchased in August 2022. The device stopped working recently, so I contacted customer service and since the device was still under warranty I was told I'll be getting a replacement once I send my faulty device to Dyson. I did accordingly and it has been more than a month since the device reached Dyson, but I haven't heard back from anyone about the replacement. 

I've been calling customer service over the past few weeks and every single time I get the same response " We'll work on it and you should be receiving an update or tracking number in the next 24 hours". But till date I never received any such update. And every call I make results in the same thing. Every time they say the case is escalated and we'll work on it, but I don't see any such updates.

Please help me with this issue as this experience has gotten really frustrating and my faith in the brand Dyson is now dying. This is no small product. It's a 700$ product that I might have hardly used 25 times. I understand issues arise but the response I've been receiving is unacceptable and lacks empathy to the customer voice.

Let me know how can I escalate this issue? 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @sandeep

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this - I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far.

I’ve reached out directly to request some further details. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.