Dyson air straight gap between filter | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson air straight gap between filter

• 10 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I just recently bought the dyson air-straight….and noticed a major flaw. The filter does not sit properly at all, I have read the troubleshooting on the website and they claim this is normal. However mine does not only sit right but moves constantly when using. I am able to push it up further into the correct sitting position but it immediately falls back down. Is anyone else having this issue? they claim it is not an issue for concern but i am thinking from how much mine moves it is definitely an issue for concern. Please let me know you’re thoughts as I have not seen anything else about this on the internet!!

icon

Best answer by Jack 10 April 2024, 17:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @emmabartelt16

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

This sounds like an unusual issue, and to help pinpoint the cause we'll need our Customer Care experts to take you through some further troubleshooting checks when you have your Dyson Airstrait™ straightener easily to hand. If a replacement part or a repair is needed, they’ll be able to discuss your options with you.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!