dyson airwrap diffuser | Dyson Community
Solved

dyson airwrap diffuser

• 7 April 2024
  • 3 replies

• Rookie Member
  • 1 reply

When is the dyson airwrap diffuser attatchment gonna be in stock?!

Ive been waiting for like 4? 5? Months for it and i occasionally ask the customer service via text when its gonna be back. I was told 4 weeks like 2months ago and atill nothing. If they know its in demand why cant they just make more.

Ive been putting off buying the airwrap just so i can purchase it together with the diffuser attatchment. 

icon

Best answer by Jack 8 April 2024, 16:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @OJU,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We don’t have a date to share for availability of the standalone Diffuser accessory. We can only apologise for the wait - for any spares and accessories currently out of stock, we’re doing everything we can to make them available as quickly as we’re able to.

But if you’re looking to order, have you considered the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler Complete Long Diffuse? This includes the Diffuser attachment among the selection of accessories supplied with the machine.

Hope this helps!

I would love to but im in australia and that selection; Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler Complete Long Diffuse is only available in the US. So i have no option but to wait for the attatchment and its not comming out.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @OJU,

Thanks for confirming! All I can recommend is making sure you’re signed up to our Notify Me option, so we can alert you by email when more stock is added.

Demand is high, so please order quickly to avoid disappointment. If you miss out, make sure you re-register so we can let you know next time.

Sorry there’s nothing further I can do to help in the meantime.