Dyson Animal Pro Cleaner Head Assembly | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Animal Pro Cleaner Head Assembly

• 20 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

What is the minimum bristle length before you need to change out the cleaner head and can you just buy the bristles rather than the whole head which seems a terrible waste. Thanx for you replies

Greg

icon

Best answer by Jack 20 February 2024, 14:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @siberian,

In ordinary domestic use, it’s unlikely the stiff hard-wearing nylon bristles would wear out enough to impact pickup performance. We don’t have a minimum bristle length as that would depend on the type of floor or carpeting you’re cleaning.

If you’re concerned your machine’s bristles are worn, you should be able to replace just the brush bar itself without replacing the whole cleaner head.

If you can let us know which country you’re based in, and which model of Dyson vacuum you own, we should be able to point you in the right direction!

Badge

Hi Jack and thanks you for your reply. Great news, I’m in the US and the model is Dyson Animal Pro.

siberian

Badge

Hi Jack and thanx for your reply. I’m in the US and the model I’m asking about is the Animal Pro.

siberian

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @siberian,

Many thanks - Animal Pro is a variant name which has been used on multiple Dyson models. Do you have the model number, so we can make sure we’re recommending the right part? You’re welcome to share a pic of the machine if you’re not sure!