Dyson Corrale Straightener | Dyson Community
Question

Dyson Corrale Straightener

• 8 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I have joined this forum for help. I am/was a massive fan of Dyson products but purchased a Dyson Corrale at Xmas which is pulling my hair and has damaged my hair.  I have called Dyson to return this and waiting and waiting on the returns label.  

Can someone help and tell me the address to return this in the UK and I will post this back myself. 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @jk402610,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for let us know about this. I’m sorry to hear there’s been a delay in processing your return label request.

At the Dyson Community we’re not able to access customer records or intervene in individual cases - for support, you'll need to speak directly to our Dyson UK Customer Care experts.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team. If you find all agents are busy when you contact us, please do try again a little later as we have good resource on live chat during normal working hours.

We'll look forward to speaking with you and getting this resolved!