Dyson HP04 overload | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson HP04 overload

• 9 February 2022
  • 3 replies

About 2 weeks ago. Everytime I turn on my dyson it trips my house breaker after 10 min of usage. I was wondering if this has happen to anybody else.

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 12 February 2022, 18:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

I’d say it’s either a faulty fuse in the plug, which if it were the appliance wouldn’t work or your trying to push more amps through your breaker than it can handle.

An example of the latter would be if the appliance worked fine whilst cooling, but tripped when heating or that it’s working fine until you run another appliance, like a AC unit or coffee machine. 

Hey @Ferny917 

I agree with @D.Taylor

Have you tried the machine in a different plug?

If it’s still happening and you can’t pin point it down to a local overload on your breaker caused by something else, I’d recommend contacting CS. At the very least they can troubleshoot the problem with you. 

Good luck. 

Pete. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Ferny917,

If the issue persists, we’d be glad to help you further. Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps.

To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.