Dyson made it so hard to return, and it takes forever to get a response | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson made it so hard to return, and it takes forever to get a response

• 23 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I submitted a return request on 2/18, and I haven't heard back from Dyson since then. The email said it takes up to 48 hrs to process and I will get a response from Dyson, but now it has been DAYS and no response yet for my return request. Dyson did a good job of being silent. 

I have also been trying to call via the phone but my call just got hang up automatically after a few miniutes! It is such a waste of time! If Dyson does not improve their customer support, there is no reason for me to keep buying Dyson products any more because it is just a bad experience and a big pain to go through supporgt and post-order service. 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 24 February 2023, 16:07

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Tips for those who experienced the same trouble:

I reached out to Dyson on Facebook messenger, they send me a response email after collecting my requerst information. If I didn’t reach out, I will be keep waiting I assume. But luckily the staff who is in charge of the Facebook channel has done a good job of being responsible and responsive. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Mandy,

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

I’m sorry to read you were unable to contact Dyson through the telephone service - I am glad however you’ve successfully contacted a representatives through one of our other channels. 

There are a number of contact services on offer, each allowing you to speak to a Dyson helpline expert. Facebook messenger is a prime example. For a list of other services available in your markets, please visit our Guides and manuals page, navigating to the ‘Contact us’ section. We’d recommend either using WhatsApp, Live Chat or Facebook Massager. 

Order related queries, payment question or delivery updates aren’t usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with. Our helpline experts have access to this information and are therefore best placed to assist. 

Thanks, 

Stuart