Dyson Norway - Order still not arrived after 2 months. Terrible customer service. | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Norway - Order still not arrived after 2 months. Terrible customer service.

• 23 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I ordered a vacuum from Dyson’s Norwegian website on 28th November last year.

We received a confirmation email from Dyson saying our order had been sent on the 30th November. This was clearly not true as we received two more emails 2 weeks later saying it was taking longer than expected to send our orders. Not good but OK, it’s Christmas. Delays can happen. 

We were told it would definitely be shipped in a week. A week went by and nothing. We did not receive any tracking number or anything useful.

After eventually receiving a tracking number the package never seemed to move and did not have an estimated delivery date.

Customer service is comprised of people who clearly have no power to do anything and that do not even check status or read previous chat logs. Using the WeChat contact (As there is no phone number to contact Dyson Norway), I was constantly told they will open an investigation. The first time they said it will take 3 days, fair enough. Of course after 3 days, no contact. I contacted them again and there is no help other than “we have no information for you”.

I had to contact with 4 or so different people all having no knowledge of the situation or previous conversations and all giving the same cut and paste responses.

It is now 23 January. 23 days since I contacted about a missing delivery and absolutely nothing was done for weeks. It is now 11 days since a case was supposedly open. I am not going to wait weeks more until Dyson can figure out an issue that is their own problem, not mine as a consumer. They need to send me a new order and sort out the missing shipment on their own time.

55 days waiting for a delivery of an item that clearly states a 5-7 delivery is insane. Dyson is just sitting with my money and Dyson refuses to do anything about it.

Does anyone know of a phone number or direct contact for Dyson Norway?

(Moderation edit - Tags Added)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 January 2023, 12:22

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi @CDNorway 

Thanks for letting us know you haven’t received your order yet - I’m sorry this has taken longer than expected. 

Usually our deliveries arrive within the timeframe stated in the order confirmation or that through the Helpline. In very rare circumstances, this can take a little longer – sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control.

There maybe a very simple explanation why this hasn’t yet arrived, our How to: Check on the progress of a delivery may help you to identify the cause.  

If you still need help, our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you with with queries relating to order status, payment or delivery. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can investigate on your behalf, and escalate internally if needed. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

You can find their details by simply click on our Contact us link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. Here, select either ‘WhatsApp’ conversation or ‘Live Chat’ with an agent. 

If you could drop me a DM with your order details, I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments.

Thanks, 

Jodey 

Userlevel 1

hi Jodey

the above statement helps no one 

we just want our money back and get on with our lives 

I am so disappointed and frustrated with your systems and no complaints department either a quality company would have this 

sorry I bought this item now that never arrived no courier e mail either no info why either can’t find my order either 

an absolute disgrace 

roger 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

hi Jodey

the above statement helps no one 

we just want our money back and get on with our lives 

I am so disappointed and frustrated with your systems and no complaints department either a quality company would have this 

sorry I bought this item now that never arrived no courier e mail either no info why either can’t find my order either 

an absolute disgrace 

roger 

Hi @Kay

Thanks for highlighting.

You’re right. We’ve amended this to better align the actions that need to be taken by this member.

Regarding your own order, I have provided an update on the post you created. Dyson unable to locate my order - Paid in full

Thanks, 

Stuart