Dyson Return Request - No Response. Please help | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Return Request - No Response. Please help

• 8 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I submitted a request to return a Christmas gift and it’s been over 48 hours and still no response. It seems like others are having issues getting their return tickets/labels. How can I expedite this? 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Jack 9 January 2024, 11:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Cupcake01,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for let us know about this. I’m sorry to hear there’s been a delay in processing your return request.

At the Dyson Community we’re not able to access customer records or intervene in individual cases - for support, you'll need to speak directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team. If you find all agents are busy when you contact us, please do try again a little later as we have good resource on live chat during normal working hours.

We'll look forward to speaking with you and getting this resolved!

I am having the same issue.   I submitted a return request on December 30th and have not heard back.  Please advise.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Jillbyrne,

Sorry to hear about this. I would also you to live chat to our experts so they can confirm your details, access your records and provide you with a status update on your return.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team. If you find all agents are busy when you contact us, please do try again a little later as we have good resource on live chat during normal working hours.

We'll look forward to speaking with you and getting this resolved!