Dyson Reviewer Program - How do I apply? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Reviewer Program - How do I apply?

• 29 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or ideas about how to increase my chances of being selected to join the Dyson Reviewer’s Program? Or any info on how that process works? I am a long time, die hard fan of the company as a whole and it’s products. I own LOTS of Dyson stuff so that is why I am so interested in joining. TIA.

(Moderation Edit - Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Stuart 4 October 2023, 11:47

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Stormydaze22 

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Community! 

We appreciate your interest in Dyson technology, it’s great to have you here!

I'm sorry to inform you that we do not have a tester or reviewer program and do not actively seek testers for Dyson products.

However, on the Community we are running a ‘Superuser’ programme, looking to eventually recruit owners and provide them with rewards. Maybe this would be of interest? 

Read more about it here - Becoming a Community Superuser

If we can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best wishes,

Kelly.

Userlevel 1

I would suggest that your website needs an update to remove that information then.  I feel like I've seen recent reviews that mentioned getting free or discounted products for a review too. 

My apologies for the very late response...maybe it should be it's own thread or message but it's applicable. 

Userlevel 1

I am also wondering why it was advertised if it doesn’t exist? I saw the above page on the Dyson website, and then I immediately came and posted my question here…. So? Just curious as to what happened or what’s up with the miscommunication?! I realize it was/is invitation only.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Stormydaze22

Thanks for the follow up query here! 

From time-to-time Dyson invites owners to review our newest/latest technology.

Those that fit the reviewer criterial will be considered and contacted, usually via email. Obviously. there aren’t enough products for everyone to review, so the candidate pool does vary. 

Here’s my own top tip that may help towards being selected: Opting into marketing and share as much information about yourself at registration.

Thanks, 

Stuart

Userlevel 1

Perfect answer Stuart! I really, honestly appreciate the advice so much and you taking the time to answer my question.

I want to be priduct tester or superuser

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Emi,

If you’ve registered a Dyson machine on Dyson.com, you’re in with a chance of being selected for future opportunities. This is invitation-only, and we’ll reach out via email if you’re ever selected as a candidate to trial Dyson technology.

Hope this helps!