Dyson Support Ireland - Feedback on Positive Experience | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Dyson Support Ireland - Feedback on Positive Experience

• 31 October 2023
  • 1 reply

HI 

I recently had a problem with my Dyson V8 and so I tried to purchase a new head for the machine.  Unfortunately Dyson did not have this item in stock and it seems it was not to be in stock again.  I was frustrated with the support as it seemed to be slow, however I got in touch with support, a support agent named  Harry first and then Tracey from UKresolutions.  Tracey was the most helpful and efficient customer support person I have ever come across, considering I ran a computer business for almost 25 years and dealing with many suppliers and their level of support, none compared to Tracey.  When my faith was diminishing with Dyson, I have to say its fully restored with my issues resolved in full.   A company a huge as Dyson you would expect good service and I have to say they completely live up to the expectations.   Finally I would like to say thanks to Tracey from customer services of UKresolutions and to Dyson for for leading the way in customer service.   

Regards

Jim Foran

1 reply

@Jimf Thanks for sharing that experience about Tracey. Appreciate you making the post and all the best.