Dyson vacuum review | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Dyson vacuum review

• 4 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to leave a review on dyson website regarding my cordless vacuum.  I have contacted them many times regarding this & they keep saying find your product & then click on reviews.  Scroll down to bottom where it says leave review.  I am not seeing “leave review”?  Do they mean scroll through over 15,000 reviews & then I can leave a review?  

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Chimper,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Apologies for any confusion with the information given previously. Around 21 days after registering your new Dyson machine, you should receive an email from Dyson inviting you to leave a review. The email will include a direct link to the review form.

We’ll make sure this feedback is passed along to the market team to ensure they’re providing the correct answer in future.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for clarifying this. I have looked endlessly for where to leave a review & contacted Dyson many times.  Is it possible to send me this link to leave a review.  I looked back in my emails & never received any such email.

It looks like you won’t allow resend the link to leave a review on Dyson website?  wndnns@gmail.com is where to send link