Escalation Procedure Ireland | Dyson Community
Question

Escalation Procedure Ireland

• 6 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I bought a Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal extra from an Irish retailer on the 07/05/2021 and registered it with Dyson a few days later. Today I attempted to trouble shoot as the machine no longer holds charge. I received this message 

• We may not have online support content available for this machine, as it has a serial number from another country. However, we can still help you over the phone, so please call us on 01-475-7109 or live chat with us now.

I did exactly as suggested and called the above number. I spent over 20 minutes on hold and the call was then answered by and agent who put me on hold again after asking some questions and eventually I was cut off after 46 minutes!

I am extremely frustrated and do not want to waste another hour of my day on hold. I bought this machine as my previous dyson lasted 10 years but this mornings experience has left me wondering how exactly do I get support from Dyson? (I was disappointed that my vacuum cleaner is giving me problems after just 3 years but the lack of support is compounding matters). 

Any suggestions on my next steps for how I can escalate this to someone who might be able to help,

thanks,

Roisin

(Moderation edit - Sensitive information removed)

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Roisin,

I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’ve experienced with your machine, and for the difficulty you’ve had getting support via the Dyson Ireland Helpline. 

Our Contact Centre for the UK is currently experiencing ongoing system disruption, with high demand on the Dyson Helpline. The quickest way to get support with your query is to visit Dyson.ie and click the round purple icon to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Clicking the agent icon at the bottom left of the chat window lets you start a live chat session with a Dyson Expert - who will be best placed to run you through some further troubleshooting, and recommend the best way to resolve this issue.

We’ll look forward to speaking with you!

Thanks Jack for your quick reply, I will give that a try now.

Kind regards,

Roisin