Exchange by waranty | Dyson Community
Solved

Exchange by waranty

• 1 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello , I bought Dyson airwrap styler in blue blush color on Ulta beauty in September 15 , 2023 .

After a using less than moth it turned off while I was using and start red flashing, I decided it is overheated and left for 3-4 hours then I tried use again but didn’t work. Then I cleaned the filter but it didn’t work either.

I contacted with costumer service by chatting and they give me the instructions but didn’t work again.

costumer services said “we can only exchange your Dyson airwrap” , I said “okay” and then they created return label for me . I got return label and instructions with ID number for exchange. I sent my Dyson Airwrap next day by ups. It was delivered on October 20 , 2023 and they received that. Today November 1 2023 I am waiting my New Dyson airwrap a 12 days but they are not sending me my new one. I contacted with costumer service more than 10 times and they are all ways saying me in 24-48 hour it will be sent and you will get tracking number , but I did not get that. Now I don’t have my dayson and don’t have my $600 money. I waste my money for nothing. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 9 November 2023, 16:38

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hello @Nazokat I am sorry to hear of this experience. I would like to take a look into this and help get this matter sorted out. Please send me a direct message here with your exchange reference, return tracking and your best email address for contact. 

I look forward to hearing from you.