First time buyer, extremely unsatisfied with customer service | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hello,

I was beyond excited to purchase my first Dyson until it became extremely frustrating and difficult to resolve a simple problem. During the process of purchasing my first Dyson, I was on the phone with a Dyson Representative who was talking through the order with me. The representative had promised me that I could get my initials engraved after placing the order myself in which I did. After placing the order she was sorry to inform me that she was unable to get my initials done so she offered me a discount. She told me she would cancel my first order and create a new order with the discount. She promised me that the order would be cancelled and I even called again later to confirm with another representative. Later on I view that I was charged for BOTH orders and when I called back customer service they claimed that there was nothing they can do and I had to wait until they shipped it out and I would need to decline delivery to receive a refund. During this time my second order placed my the representative had already been shipped and delivered. My very FIRST order was still at “processing” and every representative kept informing me that I cant get a refund until the item has shipped. Well it has now been weeks and the order still has NOT been shipped and I have not received a refund. The item is now out of stock??? Which means I don’t know when I will even get my refund when they can’t even ship out my item. How can I NOT receive a refund for an item I never received and is sold out??? PLEASE help me resolve my issue. For this being my first experience with Dyson this is completely frustrating and upsetting.