Gen5 hoover replacement Filter | Dyson Community
Question

Gen5 hoover replacement Filter

• 7 December 2023
  • 2 replies

I need to buy a replacement filter for my Gen5 Detect Hoover. 

On the Dyson site it continuously says out of stock for months, I press to keep me updated but can never get hold of one when they come back in stock.

Does anyone know where I can purchase from?

2 replies

Hi @Poppet6. Thank you for raising this with us. We are currently awaiting communication from our manufacturing team to confirm when stock will become available for the replacement Gen5 filters.

Once stock does become available you will receive communication via email. You can alternatively check our authorized replacement part retails like EsparesPartMaster and PartCentre if you require the part as soon as possible.

If you require further assistance, please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance. 

Phone support- 0800-298-0298

Our helpline hours:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
  • 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday and Sunday

Hi @Poppet6. Thank you for raising this with us. We are currently awaiting communication from our manufacturing team to confirm when stock will become available for the replacement Gen5 filters.

Once stock does become available you will receive communication via email. You can alternatively check our authorized replacement part retails like EsparesPartMaster and PartCentre if you require the part as soon as possible.

If you require further assistance, please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance. 

Phone support- 0800-298-0298

Our helpline hours:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
  • 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday and Sunday

Hello Summer

None of the places you suggested  EsparesPartMaster and PartCentre stock this part for my hoover?