Help, Dyson has lost my £800 Heurist 360 that I sent for repair! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Help, Dyson has lost my £800 Heurist 360 that I sent for repair!

• 3 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, I’m desperate for some help here after a month of unsuccessful attempts at escalating the issue of my lost Heurist 360 robot vacuum. 

Dyson had arranged for the faulty item to be collected and returned to them as it was still under warantee.  DPD collected it and have confirmed that it reached Dyson. 

A month later, three fruitless phone calls which included literally hours on hold and empty promises to get back to me, I am still without any idea as to what’s happened to my machine. 

Today I got through to customer services and asked to speak to a manager, when I was put on hold ‘for a short time’ and after a further 15+ minutes on hold I was cut off!

I’m at my wits end with this. If I’d known that the customer service would be so awful I would not have shelled out so much for the piece of kit in the first place.

1 reply

@VickyS I am very sorry to hear this has been the experience with our support staff. Can you please send me a direct message here with your machine and contact details so I can help get this taken care of for you.