how do I reset the time after a deep clean cycle? | Dyson Community
Solved

how do I reset the time after a deep clean cycle?

• 28 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Every time I run a deep clean cycle on my humidifier/purifier, it works for a day.  The next day, the humidifier shuts off, and  prompts for another deep clean cycle.  The countdown timer says over 2000 hours until the next deep clean cycle is recommended, but it only works for a day. 

If I unplug it and plug it back in, it sometimes works.  Other times, I just have to turn off the humidifier to keep the purifier working.  

I've tried turning it on and off.  I've run 4 deep clean cycles in the last two weeks and this problem is still persistent. 

Dyson customer service was no help.  They suggested holding the power button down, which did nothing.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 January 2022, 10:17

View original

2 replies

I’d hazard a guess that CS were trying to get you to do a factory reset.. 

If that didn't/doesn’t work, I’d think you’d need a replacement. 

Were you able to do a factory reset? Did it solve the problem or is it still happening? 

Barry

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Eqpiercing,

If the issue is still occurring with your Humidifier/Purifier, please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.