How do I resolve my Dyson V8 Animal vacuum's battery working intermittently? | Dyson Community
Solved

How do I resolve my Dyson V8 Animal vacuum's battery working intermittently?

• 29 January 2024
  • 3 replies

My v8 animal after 30 seconds of usage stop working. I have to put it back to docking station for just a second or two and then is fine. Sometimes I have to re-do this every few minutes.

Any idea?

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 30 January 2024, 11:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @prfraczek,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

To confirm whether it’s the main body or battery at fault here, it would best if our Customer Care experts in your region can talk you through some simple diagnostic checks when you have your Dyson V8™ vacuum easily to hand. If a replacement part is needed, they’ll also be able to confirm whether this is covered under your Dyson warranty.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Awaiting new battery. Great customer service

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @prfraczek,

That’s great news, thanks for the update! Glad we’ve been able to organise a replacement battery for your machine.

You’re welcome to come back to us here at the Dyson Community if you need further support at any point!