How do I speak with the Dyson complaints team? | Dyson Community
Solved

How do I speak with the Dyson complaints team?

• 21 March 2023
  • 8 replies

I have had several calls with Dyson phone line and literally 200+ Whatsapp messages. All trying to get my vacuum working. I have been told to buy and have bought: a new motor, new powerhead, new filter. It has been returned to Dyson and returned to me not working. I have continually asked to speak to complaints team. I have been promised call backs repeatedly but they have never happened. I have wasted so much effort and money since December. How do I speak to someone who can help: manager or complaints team.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 21 March 2023, 20:54

View original

8 replies

There isn’t a direct complaints line or team that consumers/owners can contact. Their staff escalate issue to management, who in turn should contact you. To the degree you’ve had contact, i’d say they’ve not communicated very well. Shame really. Their service used to be great. 

Quoting: Dyson Service Complaint | Dyson Community

“Charliebrown 12 days ago

Hi

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You won’t find a resolution on this forum. 

Although Dyson moderate the platform, post regularly and do respond to some posts, their team have previously stated service complaints, stock issues and order enquires need to be discussed with their Customer Service teams.

I quote “If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, these issues aren't something we can directly help you with.

I suggest you make contact with Dyson through another channel. Either their telephone service or online chat. I’ve found these are managed by a separate team, who may be able to offer a different level of support. 

Charlie.”

Maybe one of the mods or another member can point you towards a particular method for your country. One that they’ve used before. Try posting where you’re from as a follow up 🤙

Cheers

This is similar to my experience here in Korea. Except, when I called the Dyson phone center with a concern about service and asked to speak to a manager at Dyson or somebody who could help me, they told me that the company Dyson does not contact people. They pushed me towards a company Dyson outsources repairs to. It appears Dyson just don’t concern themselves with this.

Userlevel 1

I agree with trying to resolve with the chat function. They’re pretty quick at getting back to you. If you try to get them on the phone I feel you can be on hold for a while. 

Hello,

i have problem with Turkiye support team

i dont think they do understand my problem

so i want to open a compliance about them

where can i apply for this?

Ordered a new Dyson online and delivery was due the next day. Vacuum didn’t arrive and no text or email to let me know.

Got delivered the next day after my wife has to take 2 days leave.

Tried to complain but seems Dyson don’t have a clear complaints process and hide behind WhatsApp.

Customer services said nothing we can do. Don’t expect this from a premium brand.

I want a response from any Managers on this forum before i start making a nuisance on social media.

Alright @Brianm875

Looks like you’ll be stuck contacting Dyson. The mods/team here can’t access customer records, so they couldn’t help if they’d tried. You’re best option is to call Dyson directly, requesting a supervisor - You’ll have to clear data protection first, so be prepared to hand over your information before delving into a complaint.  

A side note, there might be an answer on this post: How to: Check on the progress of a delivery | Dyson Community.

They don’t seem to care at all - do not use the online order service - it is terrible.  I have been trying to get a return authorized for 4 weeks now and it’s liking trying to contact an inanimate object.  Work customer service experience ever.  Live chat not any better.  I did contact them and they walked through a return on their system, told me that it was processed and I would receive and email, and still nothing.