How do I troubleshoot an issue with my Dyson? | Dyson Community
TROUBLESHOOTING

How do I troubleshoot an issue with my Dyson?

• 4 October 2023
  • 1 reply
How do I troubleshoot an issue with my Dyson?
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Encountered a problem with your Dyson product? 

Don't worry! Dyson have several ways in which you can diagnose problems with your Dyson product at home or whilst on the move, without the need of contacting Dyson directly - this is by following specific ‘Troubleshooting’ diagnostics and general maintenance advice from across our support channel(s).

Further advice can be found through the below resources.

1. Dyson’s online Support
  2. Dyson official YouTube channel 
  3. The machine User manual

Online Support

Dyson’s online support enables users to not only troubleshooting potential issues with their product(s), but offers a host of useful content, such as the steps needed to wash or replace the filter(s), check for blockages and understand diagnostic lights.

These steps are hosted in the ‘Guides and helpful tips’ section on the product page. 

Start by clicking the Guides and manuals link, selecting your product from the options available and navigate through to the ‘Guides’ page, selecting ‘Troubleshooting’.

YouTube

The Dyson YouTube channel hosts a vast array of content designed to support owners with Troubleshooting their product, as well as providing tips on using, maintaining, and getting the best out of your Dyson.

Get started by using the on-screen search bar or navigate through to the My Dyson. Help and support for your machine playlists to start viewing.

The user manual

Don’t worry if you don’t have a physical copy of your product’s user manual, a virtual copy of it can be downloaded from the local website. 

Using the Guides and manuals link, select your product from the options available and navigate through the page until you reach the ‘User manual’ section. Click on it to begin the download. 

If you still need help, feel free to post a question to our wider community. The best place to do this is in our Ask the Community forum.

1 reply

Haven’t gotten a response from whatsapp, email, or the phone number.