how is this my problem to solve?!?!?! first mothers day | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

how is this my problem to solve?!?!?! first mothers day

• 24 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I ordered a Dyson air straightener for my

wife from Dyson.com to be shipped to me on may 10th two days before her FIRST Mother’s Day. They offered a free bonus gift which is a Dyson comb so I accepted that as well and checked out online. On may 10th At 11:50 am I get an email saying it has been delivered great. The box was on camera being delivered and I have the video of an ups driver delivering one box at that time. I open the box and there is another box inside with the Dyson free bonus comb in it and absolutely nothing else. I am assuming this would be one of two packages. I call Dyson I call ups open up a claim they’re working on it they need to investigate. Fine. I mention to them that they probably have the 2nd package in the truck and if they can call the truck driver iam sure he can check. No process for all that apparently. So fine they open a ticket I get responses from ups next day that they have closed the investigation as they have proof of delievery. I call Dyson same response they have proof of delievery. I escalate the problem everyone has proof of delievery. I have the freakin box original packaging I have videos confirming that only one package was delivered I have customer service chats with them confirming it would be delivered in two boxes but yet they have proof of delievery so there’s nothing I can do. My wife didn’t even get a gift from me on her first Mother’s Day now other than a 500$ comb from Dyson and a laugh about it. I have disputed the charge and yet again they send the same picture of a box that can’t even fit two items to my bank because it’s proof of delivery. I have never had this happen in my life other than one time when my dad purchased a vcr from a guy in the parking lot of Home Depot when we were buying a christmas tree. The guy showed us the front plate of the vcr in plastic and the box was the actual Panasonic vcr box but what was inside was a stack of newspapers. #Dysondobetter..

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

You’ll probably have to dispute the claim with UPS as this most likely is an issue with them rather than Dyson.