How to bulk order Dyson refurbished haircare and floorcare machines | Dyson Community
Solved

How to bulk order Dyson refurbished haircare and floorcare machines

• 17 November 2023
  • 3 replies

hi guys im interested to order 2o airwraps with attachments and 20 vacuum cleaners v11 but it is very hard to ask someone or to find a way to order it . the products must be refurbished and also would like to know the pricelist for other dyson products. i tried many times on the web and very hard to find a way hope that anyone will help me here thank u.

icon

Best answer by Jack 17 November 2023, 17:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @besi112,

Thanks for your interest. I’ve reached out directly, as you’ll need to make contact with our Dyson for Business team. They’ll be best placed to support you with this request as it’s not an order Dyson Customer Care will be able to process.

Hope this helps!

the problem is that it has no chance to contact them contacted through email same problem, tried to call no answer so is anyone here that can help me with ah pricelist for refurbished products price for bussineses and im really sure that if the price is good i can order many pieces monthly but the problem is that no price per piece many more infos needed for it. thanku.

the products must be in U.k