How to raise a complaint via email? | Dyson Community
Solved

How to raise a complaint via email?

• 22 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Can anyone advise whether Dyson have an email address to complain to? 

I have a few issues going on….. 

1. I need to return a product and whatsapp is useless. I want to send an email as lifestyle, means I cannot call. Keep telling me they have sent me a label to print and take to royal mail, nothing received waited well over 24 hours and checked spam. Then I get an email from DPD saying will be collected but I have no returns label for them either. 
  2. I paid for 2 products via paypal pay in 3 because I ordered the wrong one initially and someone has taken 3 payments!! Almost £600 in total!! I have contacted my bank they cannot do anything and paypal are useless. 

I have sent several whatsapp messages and people are not solving my issue. Hoping maybe an email will

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 25 November 2022, 10:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Loobylouu92

Thanks for posting a question on the Community.

@Emma.S is right. In the United Kingdom when returning a ‘Finished Good’, a courier service will collect your product. There should be no requirement for you to print a return label or return this to us via Royal Mail. The only time we request this of you, is if the item being return is a part or an accessory. 

If your item hasn’t already been collected, I suggest calling the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. To do this, click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

In regards to the payment with PayPal, I suggest speaking to them directly. 

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hiya! 

The last time I looked I couldn’t find an email address!! Everything they’ve ever sent me comes from a noreply@dyson. If it isn’t online, I don’t think they use it any longer.

I’m sure they’ve given you the wrong information. My daughter had an exchange in the summer. Her purifier stopped working. A courier collected it and had all the labels. Seems strange they would ask you to print one. We’ve only ever been asked to print a label to send in a part.

Maybe someone else has experienced something similar. 

Emma 😀