Is there warranty at all? Or Am I unlucky | Dyson Community
Question

Is there warranty at all? Or Am I unlucky

• 11 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I bought my V10 Cordless 9/12/2022 in UK and practically never worked only intermittingly for a while. I called the warranty number plenty of times and there was no answer. 

Sometimes I try again and half a year ago someone answered but said he calls me back. Nothing happened. 

I gave up, but strated looking in forums what could be the problem and bought 2 new filters, didn’t solve the problem. 

The battery flashes up and shows 3 blue bars then disappears and nothing happens. I took it apart to clean it properly, didn’t help. So I lost plenty of money. I noticed now that there is this community and I try to solve my problem.

My wife said to buy another one but I don’t think any other Dyson would work. Do they work at all or is this hoover a scam?

If it is how can I sue them? Does someone have any advice?

thanks,

Jambusz

1 reply

Just to be rightful to Dyson:

I called them again on the warranty line. I didn’t want to beleive but a nice lady answered my phone. She made me run some tests and asked me on camera.

She said the engine is faulty and she sent me a new motor/engine that I received today. AND it works!!!!

So...