MyDyson website issues - Unable to view registered products. | Dyson Community
Solved

MyDyson website issues - Unable to view registered products.

• 24 September 2023
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi all,

Past few weeks when I try and log in I get error message. But when I select My Dyson from the drop down menu it takes me to the home page of My Dyson. But when I select your registered machines it a blank page. I have multiple machines registered. Account is maybe 10 years old. Customer service couldn't give me an answer but they could see the machines on their systems. Any ideas? Have tried different devices, incognito mode and cleared cookies and cache.

icon

Best answer by Stuart 25 September 2023, 12:43

View original

7 replies

@Badnan I would try this on another device, like a laptop, instead of a phone.
You can also try clearing your phone’s cache, internet history, etc.

I've tried 3 different mobile phones, a laptop and a desktop PC. All the same issues 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Badnan

Thanks for highlighting this.

I’m keen to understand if this issue is also present in the MyDyson App. Are you able to view the machine you’ve registered using the App or is this also blank? 

As for a remedy to the situation, a recent addition to the Helpline teams diagnostic journey includes the steps required for support in this situation. It does require the team to raise a ticket with the IT team for investigation and can take upward of 3-days to receive an update on. 

I’d therefore urge you to reengage with Dyson, informing them that this can be supported using the diagnostic route on any of your registered machines. 

I hope this helps. 

Stuart

Use Chrome but have also tried Edge and same issue. Will raise a ticket with support 

I have the same issue with my Dyson webpage: https://www.dysoncanada.ca/en. I cannot see 4 products I have purchased. The support you get with Dyson is horrible.  Customer service is bad I called and the rep just hanged up.  I can only see my vacuum. However, I have 2 DYSON PURE HUMIDIFY + COOL and cannot see it.  I had the warranty added with trouble by customer service back in Aug 23,2023.  When I called DYSON count not get anything resolved via the customer support number.  I used WHATSAPP and got ahold of someone.  here is what they advised me to do and I followed the steps no resolution still cannot see my 2 DYSON PURE HUMIDIFY + COOL:

DYSON

I request you to please follow below procedure

1) Use a private browser and go to www.dyson.com/your-dyson

2) Input email address and select forgot password

3) When you receive the email with the reset link, copy and paste into the private browser to reset.

4) Create a password that is at least 8 characters long, has one upper case letter, one lower case letter, a number and a special character. (Continue this from the private browser and log in)

5) If successful, clear the cookies and cache on regular browser. Log out of account in private browser and log back in on regular browser.

If you experience issues, please try clearing your cache/cookies and open a new browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.

If you've attempted logging in unsuccessfully 4 or more times, it will lock out for 30 minutes. However, all steps before you attempt to log in may be completed. You will still need to wait 30 minutes and you may log in as instructed.

CA support: You can call us at 1-877-397-6622

Our helpline hours:

Monday to Friday: 8am to 7pm, EST

Saturday: 9am to 5pm, EST

https://www.dysoncanada.ca/en/support/contact-us

any further assistance can reach us via live chat through shared website or reach us via call as well

I followed the instructed steps and no resolution to my problem. 

I do not think I will purchase products again from DYSON again there has been a downward spiral in customer service recently very bad in Canada. More importantly, I cannot add my vacuum to the app and DYSON keeps bring up the app.  Who cars about the app I cannot even use your webpage to purchase the correct air filter for my Dyson machine.    

Dyson, please do not replay back with some automated message ,or any non valued added comment that does not even come close to fixing my issue on your webpage.  I have 4 products on your system as customer service has indicated. I think that will be the last.  It would be better to admit you have an internal problem to your customers rather than just giving me a runaround.  Thanks for your customer service and at least you are honourable to fix your products under warranty.  Let me look at LG and other competitiors who apparently know customer service and have a functional webpage.  

Update: support haven't resolved it yet. But when I speak to CS they see my devices. So not end of the world as I only have one device with app. Rest are vacuums.