New email address used | Dyson Community
Solved

New email address used

• 21 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello,

I’ve been having some difficulties accessing the ‘my dyson’ area of the website so have re-registered with a new email address and all my machines are now under this account. 

Question regarding the link app. When I login with the email address I registered with I now get a ‘email / account not found’ but when I login with the new email address I used for ‘my dyson’ this works but there a no connected machines. Do I need to remove the machines from the old email before attempting to re-add them under the new account? 

icon

Best answer by Lyndsey 21 June 2022, 17:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @Heyhey88 

The account you create on the website and the account that is created in the app are not currently linked. You will need to create an account through the Dyson Link App and add your connected machines within the app.

I hope that is helpful.

Lyndsey - Connected Community Manager

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thanks Lyndsey. This is strange as the email address I used for the app is now saying its not recognised when I try to login so i don’t get the option to reset my password etc.. but I’m still logged in via that email on another device? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @Heyhey88 

We were experiencing an outage yesterday that may have affected that? are you able to log in with that email address now?

If not, can you please drop me a DM with the email address in question so i can investigate further?

Many thanks

Lyndsey - Connected Community Manager