Omni-glide attachment versions | Dyson Community
Solved

Omni-glide attachment versions

• 14 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

New Dyson Omni-glide owner and first time poster.

I’m wondering if anyone can explain why there are multiple versions of the same attachments with different model numbers and prices on the spares page here Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuum parts | Dyson

For example, there is a Light Pipe Crevice Part No. 971434-05 for £35.00 and a Light pipe crevice tool Part No. 965247-01 for £45.00. I do want this and the Worktop tool so can anyone advise which version to get?

Also, what are people’s thoughts on the Omni-glide. I’m excited for mine to arrive but am wondering if there are any new/first-time user tips & tricks to be aware of?

Many thanks,

Nick 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 14 November 2023, 11:19

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Hello @njkinghorn ! Glad to have you here in the community. Welcome! So excited to hear you selected the Omni Glide. 

The Dyson Omni-glide™ is a Multi-directional vacuum cleaner, the parts and accessories are designed for the different Dyson Omni-glide™ variants listed in the range below. 

Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuums
Dyson Omni Glide
Dyson Omni-glide
Dyson Omni-glide + (Gold)

I have gone ahead and taken a look at the accessories for the Dyson Micro™ and Dyson V12 Digital Slim™. There are a few parts that are compatible with the Dyson Omni-glide™.. 

You may also check out the How to: Order spare parts and accessories page. There’s a link into your local website, which provides a list of all compatible components for your model. 

Hello Teanna,

Thank you for your response. I’d like to know what the differences are between the multiple versions of the same attachments with different model numbers and prices on the spares page here Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuum parts | Dyson.

Can you answer that?

Regards,

Nick

@njkinghorn the part 970466-01 is for larger tube machines such as the V8, V10, V15 model machines. It is not compatible with your machine. 

Part 965247-01 is engineered for the smaller tube machines such as the Omni Glide. There is no difference in the performance of the two tools. 

Thank you Teanna.

On the products pages, both part numbers mention being compatible with the omni-glide. Is this a website error?