Order status - not shipped after a month | Dyson Community
Question

Order status - not shipped after a month

• 1 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I ordered a large round brush attachment for the airwrap on November 6th and I still have no shipping confirmation. I've tried to communicate with the chat agents who have no help to offer and no one answers the phone helpline.

Can someone on the forum please assist with how I either get a refund or the product ordered? I've had absolutely no communication and can't even seem to get my money back…

3 replies

Good luck with this, I’m beginning to believe that this company is a joke and is only there to take money from us. I placed order for hairdryer on 13th November and still don’t have it despite them having my money.  I’ve spent 4hrs 23 min with customer svs to be told it was out of stock but they couldn’t refund or cancel until I’d received item ! It’s worse than a joke. 

I’m currently disputing funds with Paypal so perhaps you could do the same as you won’t get any sense out of customer services sadly. 

Good luck !

I ordered two Dyson V12 detect absolutes for gifts for Christmnas. They promised delivery on Nov 30th and gave me one tracking number for both vaccuums. On Dec 2nd, I received one vaccuum, but it was shipped under a different tracking number. I hve called six times and the wait time is always stated as 60 minutes. I have spoken to a CSR twice and they are looking into my problem. Will I ever get my second vaccuum. Who knows, obviously Dyson doesn’t!

I bought two v15 detect absolute gold vacuums and they shipped one under a new tracking number that they had not notified me of and I have contacted them 5 times and 5 times they promised me a new tracking numberr the next day for the second V15. To date, I have not got a tracking number for the second v15 or received the v15 . Their vacuums might be great, but their customer support sucks.