PLEASE!!!!! I just bought a Dyson in Canada, 110V, and I need one with 220V. Does anyone want to exchange? | Dyson Community

PLEASE!!!!! I just bought a Dyson in Canada, 110V, and I need one with 220V. Does anyone want to exchange?

• 16 February 2024
  • 9 replies

I contacted the company, but they haven't responded yet. After reading numerous reports, I have low expectations regarding their response. I bought my Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler Long Complete in Canada, and I'm returning to Argentina where the voltage is 220V. Please, if anyone wants to exchange, contact me.

9 replies

@karinemeireles I am willing to exchange I have 220volts of Dyson airwrap. 

Hi!! How can we do it? Where are you located??

I'm here in the USA. Maybe through courier

It might work, mine is the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler Long Complete (Nickel/Copper). What's yours?

Do you have Whatsapp? Here is my number. (+1)717-608-7615. I have the complete set of Dyson airwrap

I want to exchange as well. I am located in California. Looking for 110V as I am moving to India 

I have a 220V from India and I am now in North Carolina and looking to exchange.

I have a 220V from India and I am now in North Carolina and looking to exchange.

I am also looking to exchange a Dyson Airwrap - I have the 110V bought in the US and I am looking for the 220V bought in India. Please let me know if anyone is interested. 

Anisha, I’m sending you a private message with my email and number so we can figure out how to exchange.