Problem with a courier collection | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Problem with a courier collection

• 26 November 2023
  • 5 replies

I have paid £80 for a repair for my Dyson Airwrap as it is out of warranty, I received an email for the receipt and notification of a courier that should have collected it last week, it has never been collected. I stayed in all day and nothing! Dyson say the courier should contact me…but I’ve heard nothing…I have tried to contact Dyson so many times and keep failing. Can anyone help me on here??

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Dido,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sorry to hear about the courier issues you’ve had in getting your Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler repaired. We don’t have the ability here to access customer records or intervene in individual cases. Our Customer Care teams are best placed to provide status updates and resolve any outstanding issues.

If you’re still waiting for your machine to be collected for repair, the quickest way to get in touch is to Live Chat with us on Dyson.co.uk. Click the purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left hand corner of the window to speak directly with the team. If experts aren’t available, this most likely means all agents are currently busy helping other shoppers and owners, so please do try again with them later.  

Hope this helps!

This happened to me too in Ireland and I am STILL looking for answers!! 

Badge

This happened to me too in Ireland and I am STILL looking for answers!! 

Had this happen to me recently, the address on the return label was wrong (had typos and a bunch of other issues).

The courier didn’t try to reach out, they just saw the address was invalid and marked the order as impossible to reach, no updates or attempt to contact was made.

I’ve had exactly the same problem. Paid for collection, repair and return. Nothing. Waited in all day was promised different delivery times but no courier ever arrived, had taken a day off work. Solution, never buy another Dyson and make sure as many people as possible know about the absolute lack of any customer service whatsoever. 

Badge

I’ve had exactly the same problem. Paid for collection, repair and return. Nothing. Waited in all day was promised different delivery times but no courier ever arrived, had taken a day off work. Solution, never buy another Dyson and make sure as many people as possible know about the absolute lack of any customer service whatsoever. 

Took several weeks until mine got picked up successfully, the machine worked fine until it broke again last week, truly an incredible service lol