rasie complaint | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

rasie complaint

• 24 July 2024
  • 0 replies

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner I purchased four years ago. Despite the high price and the strong reputation of Dyson products, my experience has been nothing but frustrating and disappointing.

From the beginning, I have encountered numerous issues with this vacuum cleaner. Even while it was still under warranty, I had to replace several parts. The vacuum constantly blocks up, and I spend half my time cleaning it out. It has consistently shown poor suction, regardless of frequent and thorough filter cleanings. The battery life is extremely poor (despite having been replaced).

Now, after four years, the vacuum cleaner has stopped working altogether.  We have guests coming tomorrow and I am unable to clean before ether arrival, which is really frustrating. I feel that this product has provided the worst value for money I have ever experienced.  I expected far better performance and durability from one of your products.

Given the numerous issues and the complete failure of the vacuum after a relatively short period of use, I am seeking a resolution from you. 

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.