Refund - 34 days and still no progress | Dyson Community
Question

Refund - 34 days and still no progress

• 7 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Why I feel like it is so hard to get money back from Dyson when it was so easy when Dyson takes my money from my bank on my order. My return item had been delivered since November 3rd, 2023. Until now I still haven’t received my refund back. I have been reaching out so many times to all the assistances online already and still see no results to this. And now they tell me that the return department tells them that my return has faced with issue and asked me to send them email with my purchases receipt. I ordered online and even provided my order number and they still can’t figure out how to refund me back. I really need my money back ASAP. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE!!!!!!

2 replies

Hi @Rox_lee18 . We are sorry to hear that you have not been refunded,  as of yet. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance. 

Phone support- 0800-298-0298

Our helpline hours:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
  • 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday and Sunday

Call has been made, and they told me to wait for their call within 24-48 hours. There is no call has been returned. At this point, I have lost hope on my refund and no further purchase from Dyson.