How to: Remove a Dyson Registration from the MyDyson Website | Dyson Community
Solved

How to: Remove a Dyson Registration from the MyDyson Website

• 6 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I purchased a gift for somebody on Dyson.com. They automatically registered it to my account. I contracted support and they somehow went and added more of the same model with different serial numbers to my account.  I have spent hours on the phone with support being run in circles. 

I have been a Dyson owner for years and have many machines, but now my account has machines I don’t own registered to it. 

How do I remove them? I am fairly upset about this. The quality of the phone support truly makes me want to not use Dyson anymore as this seems like a simple thing to correct. 

icon

Best answer by Eagles 7 January 2023, 21:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @JPappas 

Our brand experts can help to remove any technology that should not be registered to you. 

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Hello @JPappas 

Our brand experts can help to remove any technology that should not be registered to you. 

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

I don’t see a What’s App option. Only Live Chat. 

I have done the live chat 3 times and the phone 2 times. No luck. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@JPappas I had this exact issue! Brought one of their hair drier for my daughter and it was automatically registered to me. I messaged Dyson and they raised a request with their IT team?! to have this removed! 30 days later, bingo, it disappeared! If they did it for me, they should be able to do it for you!