Still waiting for my refun despite several promises from Dyson | Dyson Community
Solved

Still waiting for my refun despite several promises from Dyson

• 11 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I have been trying to obtain a refund from Dyson for over two months.  I have spoken to customer service on numerous occasions.  My last conversation was on 3rd January when I was promised a refund within 5 to 7 days and marked as a high priority. I have had similar promises made over a number of weeks.  Totally shambolic and deceitful service.  How can I resolve this without wasting even more hours of my time?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 January 2024, 15:58

View original

2 replies

Hi @MaureenDi , thanks for your post. Refunds can take up to 1 billing cycle to see on your end. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone, email, or by chat support for further assistance. 

Email Support- askdysonus@dyson.com

Phone support- 1-866-693-9766

Our helpline hours:

8:00am to 8:00pm CST Monday to Friday

9:00am to 6:00pm CST Saturday

I have now been waiting for three billing cycles. I have been in touch with your support teams on several occasions by phone and chat and kept copies of the chat messages.  Each time I am promised a refund within 48 to 72 hours and for the issue to be escalated.  Obviously Dyson simply pay lip service to their customers and have no intention of adhering to their contractual terms.  Looks like I will be forced to take further action and to highlight on social media,