Supersonic Hairdryer Power Cord | Dyson Community
Solved

Supersonic Hairdryer Power Cord

• 27 January 2024
  • 1 reply

My supersonic stopped working. The filter is clean but the green light on the plug does not appear to be coming on We have tried in several plug sockets and have pushed the test button. The Dyson support page is useless. The email support utterly useless and sent me to the accessories page which had no power cords on it. The phone line is useless over hour wait to speak to no one. I just want to know where I can buy a replacement USA cord for my machine - $650 cost for 3 year use is hopeless if you cannot fix the machine. Very disappointed with Dyson support and seeking any help possible.

icon

Best answer by Jack 30 January 2024, 16:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @JYM71,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I can only apologise for any disappointment with your experience so far. 

For support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. They’ll be able to discuss your options outside of the Dyson warranty - as you’ve mentioned, the power cord isn’t a part we list on our website.

I’m sorry you’ve been unhappy with the response via email and the Helpline. Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!