Turkish Dyson Distributor - How to contact (solved) | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Turkish Dyson Distributor - How to contact (solved)

• 19 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have a problem with Turkish Distributor of Dyson, i bought a CY27 about 5-6 years ago and now engine broken (i dont know what exactly the problem is) and need to be fixed. I contacted with Dyson Turkish customer service they mailed me a billing for repair but they haven’t got my vacuum cleaner yet, they only video called me. They gave me a cargo code and they had my product at 9 June 2023. At 10 June 2023 they sent me a confirmation mail for change my product to a brand new Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Absolute 2 and said it will be around 7.000 TL, i am confirmed it immediatly. But they send me paying link at 15 June 2023. At between these days there was a no link for 7.000. I called them again few times until the day is 15 June 2023; there wasn’t a link before that day. After all they said the price is changed because of there is no registration for your confirm for 7.000 TL, we said "we was confirmed it, it's your problem to didn’t send a link". They said "sorry, but there is no documentation". We said okay no problem what is the new price,  "it’s 9.000" send me a link then. They sended it. we paid it, but now they are saying that, maybe you paid it but at our system there is no money. We said that again "this is not our problem i can see at my bank it passed to your account". They said if there is no money at our system we can't send a product. We talked so many times but we couldn’t solve the problem. 10 days past and they have to send us a temporarily machine but they didn’t do it. What can we do? Are managers of the dyson gonna do anything about it? where can we complaint them?

2 replies

Hi @Albatbro 

It’s always frustrating to hear when one of our valued owners has been waiting for a return/refund to get processed or funds are pending for a payment that might not have gone through, so thank you for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologize for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with.

Best wishes,

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Complain to Dyson in Turkey. They have a telephone and an email. 

https://www.dyson.com.tr/destek/iletisime-gecin