UK Helpline Unavailable 8/8/23 - Anyone know why? | Dyson Community
Solved

UK Helpline Unavailable 8/8/23 - Anyone know why?

• 8 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
  • Bronze Level Contributor
  • 105 replies

This is more of a question to the Mod/CM rather than everyone else. I’ve tried calling the helpline a few times over the last 24 hours, to be met with a technical error and an automated messaging showing it is down.

@Stuart any ideas when this will be back up and running? I much prefer talking to someone than using websites. 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 8 August 2023, 16:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Bob

Thank for the question and prompt. 

The Dyson Helpline in GB&I is currently unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. We hope to be up and running again soon, and apologise for any inconvenience in the meantime.

For all troubleshooting queries, including registering your machine, please download the MyDyson™ App. If you need some extra advice, our Experts are standing by to support you on Live chat through our Digital Assistant, and on WhatsApp. You can find both of these contact options through the Help and Support Section of the MyDyson™ app. For instructions on downloading the Dyson app, please refer to this article - Downloading the Dyson App.

It may also be something our community team or other members can support you with - please feel free to post your question here. The best place to do it is in our Ask the Community.

Thanks, 

Stuart

Userlevel 5

Thanks for confirming @Stuart!

Userlevel 5

This explains it. Thank you. 

@Stuart 

I’ve also been struggling to get any Customer Support. I’ve sent countless WhatsApp messages, every time I reply, it goes silent for a number of hours.

I’ve tried @askdyson and @dyson DM’s. I’ve sent my details and video of the problem at least four times over WhatsApp and social media.

I’ve always justified the premium price of Dyson on their excellent customer service, but the last 48 hours has been shockingly poor.