V11 Cordless Absolute screw-in battery - erroneous email info re. availability of replacement | Dyson Community
Solved

V11 Cordless Absolute screw-in battery - erroneous email info re. availability of replacement

• 15 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I have now had 2 emails stating the screw-in replacement battery is back in stock, but when I click through, it is still showing out of stock. I realise there are global supply issues, but it would be useful to not receive ‘back in stock’ alerts for something that is not back in stock. 

I can only guess that it is a technical issue, but I would like a confirmation and/or to know if anyone else is having the same experience.

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 16 February 2023, 21:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @srvee 

How frustrating! I can completely see how, from a customer standpoint, this is a disappointing experience. I’ll be sure to pass this feedback along to our local team. While I’m not certain which region you’re in, what I can tell you is that on some occasions, we may restock a part, and when it becomes available again, it won’t be assigned the exact same sku/item number. When that occurs, if you’ve had an alert set up with the previous sku/item number, the alert won’t get sent to you properly. If you are ever in need of a part that does show to be out of stock on the website, I’d encourage you to touch base with us via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. We are always happy to double check stock for you.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

hi Kelly.  Thank you very much for your reply.  I’m in mainland Scotland, and this battery is the only item I’ve ever set an alert. I’ll look into the WhatsApp channel. 

Again, thank you for your help!

Best wishes

Sheri