V8 Animal+ battery issues | Dyson Community
Question

V8 Animal+ battery issues

• 5 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Good day,

Due to my Dyson V8 Animal+ (Serial:) battery become dead after 2 years of usage, I’d like to exchange battery with new one Genuine Dyson Battery E.

As I have doubts that it will work properly even after battery exchange, please confirm after exchange with new Dyson battery, vacuum cleaner should continue to perform same as new Dyson (in terms of duration on 1 full charge) up to 40 min?

Thanks and Brgds

(Moderation Edit - Sensitive data removed)

1 reply

Hello @Fedor , when you order a replacement battery direct with Dyson we do warranty that battery for one year and you can be assured that you will get the required 40 minute run time and same suction power as the battery you had in the machine when it was new. A couple of tips and tricks for best battery life. Always fully charge before the first use. When you use the machine allow it cool down before placing back onto the charger. Be sure that you are using MAX as a spot cleaning only as this will degrade the battery at a higher rate. And most importantly wash your machine filters (V8 has two) each month, no matter the appearance and allow to fully dry before placing them back onto the machine.